What claims is it making?You don’t even need to click through to the product’s website, I have produced a summary of what they say about themselves here:
An online resource for teachers for the K-12 education
- Allowing you to mix and match lessons to create customized eTexts to meet individual needs
- Giving you comprehensive and affordable K-12 digital textbooks
- Giving you access to multiple grade levels and subject areas
- Providing complete curriculum lessons online
- Giving you the ultimate homeschool package
Is anyone actually buying it?Time for some hard facts. We can turn to statistics provided by the payment processor. They release something they call the product’s “Gravity”. It’s an indicator of a product’s sales rank. I’ve taken this amount and produced a rating out of 100. Products with a high rating are popular. K-12 Digital Textbooks scores 70.91/100 which is about standard.
Time to buy – your optionsSo, you’ve read through the résumé of what the product does (or claims to do…). You’ve examined in detail the user reviews on the right hand side of the page. Perhaps you’ve decided you might like to buy the product. So what now?
Option 1: Buy DirectYou click through to http://www.k12digitaltexts.com/, and find their link to buy the product. You’ll be taken to the payment processor page and you can pay with a credit/debit card or PayPal. As of the time of writing the standard price for the product was USD39.95.
Option 2: Buy Through My LinkIf you click this link: k12digitaltexts.com you’ll also be taken through to k12digitaltexts.com, where you can go through the same process as Option 1. However, because you arrived at the site through a special link, I get the credit for sending you over. If you do buy, I will be given a commission. The cost to you is the same regardless of which method you choose You might want to go for this option if:
- You feel my info has helped you and you’d like to show your appreciation.
- You’d like to receive a purchase bonus (see below)